Hard Reset: Extended Edition Screenshots
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
Hard Reset features:
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
- Exclusive in the extended edition: four new creature types, a new boss monster, five new campaign levels with a total of about three additional hours playing time as well as two new levels for the survival mode and an improved graphics engine.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Hard Reset: Extended Edition