Headhunter Redemption Screenshots
Publisher: Sega of America
Twenty years after the devastation caused by the Bloody Mary Virus, a new order has emerged based on two independent worlds. The citizens of the 'Above' society are controlled by media and powerful corporations and thrive in a glittering metropolis of glass and steel towers, entwined by elevated highways. The 'Below' society is riddled with criminals, undesirables and misfits, who must meet the needs of the 'Above' society in return for the right to survive…society's conscience wiped clean. Maintaining law and society order are veteran Headhunter Jack Wade and his reluctant new sidekick, the rebellious street kid Leeza X. In their journey into the dark underworld, they are forced to overcome something far more sinister than a simple human threat.
- Partners in crime. Headhunter Jack Wade and his rebellious new apprentice Leeza X must work together, using their unique abilities, weapons, and style.
- Over 14 challenging stages. Venture deep into the expansive, interactive sci-fi Headhunter universe solving puzzles and hunting down the truth both Above and Below.
- Missions. Your ability to solve individual missions and objectives through gritty action-packed combat environments will determine the outcome.
- Interactive movie-style gameplay. Stunning graphics and a huge 5:1 Dolby Digital orchestral score created by industry award-winning composer Richard Jacques.
- Weapon Frenzy. Both hunters have a stash of destructive weapons ranging from pistols to High Tech Proximity Grenade Launchers.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Headhunter Redemption