Hellboy: Science of Evil Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Krome Studios
Release Date: 2007
Platform(s): PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system
Multiplayer: 1-2 Players
Hellboy will provide players with fresh adventures featuring the acclaimed comic book’s unmistakable fusion of action, atmosphere and humor. On the trail of a crazed witch, Hellboy uncovers a Nazi plot for world domination and must rush to defeat the crazed Hermann Von Klempt before he can exert his evil will upon a hapless world. As a visceral brawler, the game lets players unleash Hellboy’s superhuman abilities as they smash their way through hordes of enemies with contextual use of the environment for added destructive power and strategy.
- Original storyline set in the Hellboy universe, filled with classic characters from the comic book.
- Stunning next-gen graphics with dynamic lighting effects bring Hellboy to life like never before.
- Explosive battle system with contextual grappling commands lets players experience Hellboy’s supernatural might as he unleashes the Right Hand of Doom on his enemies. Charge up your attacks for big hits or use Hellboy’s agility to unleash a flurry of quick strikes.
- Use strategy to take down hordes of enemies – toss a straggler into the crowd or manipulate the environment to create more manageable groups of enemies.
- Fully destructible environments – bring down the house on top of your enemies or use the wreckage as weapons.
- Play as series favorites Abe Sapein and Liz Sherman in cooperative multiplayer modes
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Hellboy: Science of Evil
More On GameRevolution