Hero Mages Screenshots
Hero Mages is played from a top-down perspective allowing the player full visibility over the battlefield. Each player commands a party of three fantasy heroes, including a powerful mage. Equipped with a set of dice and a hand of cards representing magical spells, players take turns commanding their party of heroes. With the power to unleash the wrath of the elements, summon heinous creatures, and manipulate the world itself, the player's mage is their ultimate hero as they leverage skill, politics, and luck to eliminate their enemies and emerge victorious!
- Six campaign missions entertain your sense of fantasy RPG humor as the precocious characters of Papillion teach you how to play this simple yet compelling game
- Over 80 diverse spells and abilities offer limitless opportunities for creative strategies and intense, climatic struggles
- 6 unique playable character classes to build your offline and multiplayer battle party (Sorceress, Fighter Mage, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, and Bard) as well as special characters encountered in the single player campaign and used by the computer.
- Multiplayer - Play free for all, team, and cooperative games with up to 8 players at once from all over the world!
- Quick Battle – An offline, single player mode that pits the player in a randomly generated battle against the computer.
- Custom Battle – An offline, single player mode that allows you to create custom battle scenarios against the computer
- Robust multiplayer statistics tracking and leaderboards
- Play on any device! Hero Mages automatically adapts to fill the screen of your iPhone and iPad.
- Rejoin Live Games – Spectate live games or rejoin a game if you lose your connection
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Hero Mages