Heroes of Mana Screenshots
HEROES of MANA
Developer: BROWNIE BROWN Inc.
Publisher: SQUARE ENIX, INC.
Format: Nintendo DS™
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
Ship Date: August 14, 2007
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS™, HEROES of MANA™ breathes new life into the WORLD of MANA™ by taking it into an entirely new dimension. For the first time in the history of the series, stylus-wielding generals must plan, plot and strategize their way to victory on the battlefield. Utilizing the Touch Screen to the fullest, players take full control of the battle as they gather resources, assemble armies and experience an all-new perspective on the ever-evolving battle for the world of MANA.
Roget, a soldier of Pedda, is on a reconnaissance mission to Ferolia with his companions, when their aircraft is shot down by the enemy and abandoned by their carrier. The crew comes to realize that the mission was a plot by their own superiors to eliminate them, with the invasion on Ferolia being only the first step towards Pedda's domination of the world. Witnessing the atrocities committed by the Peddan army, Roget and his crewmates are forced to fight against their own countrymen.
• Real-time strategy action that makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen – the intuitive control scheme allows players to lead armies, build bases and vanquish their foes entirely through the use of the stylus
• Command heroes and monsters alike from the Mana series and lead them to victory on the battlefield
• Intense head-to-head multiplayer element allows friends to challenge one another via DS Wireless Play
• Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functionality allows players to compare stats and rankings with players from around the world – skilled players can earn bonus maps and items based on their rankings
• Signature MANA art style comes to life in a fantastic blend of 2D and 3D environments
• A beautiful score captures the essence of the WORLD of MANA – KINGDOM HEARTS series composer Yoko Shimomura delivers a stirring soundtrack that elicits the trademark emotions of the franchise
• Developed by BROWNIE BROWN Inc., the company behind the beloved SWORD of MANA® for the Game Boy® Advance
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Heroes of Mana
More On GameRevolution