Heroes of Newerth Screenshots
In Heroes of Newerth, two teams of up to five players each take on the role of special Hero units. With the assistance of AI-controlled armies, each team sets out with the sole objective of destroying the other team’s base. As a match progresses, players can earn experience and gold which can be used to upgrade skills or purchase items to make their character more powerful. The team-oriented design of HoN coupled with unprecedented in-game Voice-Over-IP controls and Clan Support allow for an incredibly deep, tactical team-based experience.
Some of the unique features of HoN include the following:
• Dozens of playable Hero characters, over 100 items as well as regular content updates to ensure no two games of HoN will ever be the same.
• Client/Server Architecture eliminates lag, cheats and map hacking
• Quick reconnect feature allows players to jump right back into their game should they get disconnected
• In-game VOIP for fast and easy communication with teammates
• Game archives and replay support for all games played on official servers (players can rewind, slow down, fast forward, and otherwise pinpoint the exact part of a match that they wish to view)
• Built upon the proprietary K2 engine to deliver enhanced graphics while maintaining low system specs
• Powerful map editor and mod capabilities
• Available in six language translations: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Russian.
• Available for PC, Mac, and Linux
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Heroes of Newerth