High Velocity Bowling Screenshots
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. (SCEA)
Studio: SCEA San Diego Studio
Platform: Exclusively on PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) via PLAYSTATION®Network
Players: 1-4 Players
Meet the High Velocity Bowlers, each with a unique personality, skill-set, and comedic attributes. Using the SIXAXIS™ wireless controller to simulate a real bowling swing with lifelike lane environments, High Velocity Bowling™ provides a social and interactive bowling game for all ages and skill levels. In challenge mode, players will compete to unlock ten distinctive characters and progress through ten themed alleys on their way to collecting trophies, awards and most importantly, bowling domination. Up to four players can bowl in multiplayer mode. Complete with leaderboards and stats,
High Velocity Bowling is all the fun and comedy of bowling . . . . minus the rental shoes.
• High Velocity Bowling supports 1-4 players at a time. Play alone or with friends/enemies
• 8 unique characters available, each with their own themed alley to unlock through successful game play.
• SIXAXIS™ Wireless Controller - Fully controlled by the SIXAXIS motion sensors to simulate a real bowling swing. Fun to pick up and play!
• Challenge Mode - Progress through a series of tournaments, matches, and trick shot showmanship to unlock hidden characters and lanes.
• Trophy Room – View all the trophies, rings, and patches you have accumulated through successful bowling.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about High Velocity Bowling
More On GameRevolution