Hollywood Monsters Screenshots
What would happen if the monsters we see in horror movies were actually played by real monsters? And what if they were forced to act in kids’ movies, romantic comedies - even musicals? And what would happen if they became fed up with these inferior roles and decided to rebel?
These questions, and hundreds of others, will require answering by Liz Allaire, a talented journalist who can’t count to four, and Dan Murray, a self-styled macho man with an acute fear of beetles. Your job is to assist these two incompatibles in a mystery-adventure that will put your brain to the ultimate test!
- A cast of colorful and wacky characters, including a host of legendary
monsters and creatures from classic horror movies
- Production, graphics, and sound worthy of a great animation movie
- The zaniest and craziest dialogue you will ever encounter in a video game!
- Works perfectly on your smartphone or tablet!
- Useful and well-designed ”help” interface - you’ll never get stuck, we promise!
- Languages include English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Voice-over is in English
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Hollywood Monsters