LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13, 2009 – Dog lovers, get ready to romp with, feed and pamper an endearing collection of canines! HOTEL FOR DOGS, the video game based on the upcoming feature film “HOTEL FOR DOGS” from DreamWorks Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies, is now available for the Nintendo® Wii, Nintendo DS™ and Windows-based PC. From 505 Games, HOTEL FOR DOGS is an exciting adventure for young and old alike, with an irresistible cast of adorable dogs.
Following the movie, the HOTEL FOR DOGS video game takes players into the old hotel to help two siblings, Andi and Bruce, feed and entertain an adorable collection of canines by building amazing gadgets, playing with the pooches and keeping the dogs happy in their new hotel home. Navigating through 10 levels of fun and challenging game play, players must accomplish various goals to keep their beloved canines healthy and amused. Players will even explore the areas outside of the hotel as they attempt to locate and rescue additional pups in need of some major TLC.
Distributed by Paramount Pictures, the live-action “HOTEL FOR DOGS” stars Emma Roberts, Jake T. Austin, Lisa Kudrow, Kevin Dillon and Don Cheadle in a smart, funny comedy adventure that shows how far love and imagination can take you.
HOTEL FOR DOGS video game features
- Experience what you see in the movie. HOTEL FOR DOGS features the likenesses and voices of the movie’s two young stars, Emma Roberts and Jake T. Austin, and dozens of the dogs and the hotel seen in the live-action feature film
- Dogs. Lots and lots of dogs. Feed, groom and play with dozens of adorable playful pups seen in the movie
- Challenging game play. Navigate through 10 levels of challenging and exciting game play; each level requiring players to complete three basic goals to keep the lovable dogs happy
- Wacky gadgets. Search for parts and tools to build more than a dozen amazing gadgets that help players take care of and entertain the dogs
- Cold-hearted dog catchers. Save your furry friends from the mean dog catcher and rescue pups from the pound
- Monitor moods, use commands. Monitoring the dogs’ moods can help keep them happy – moods include hungry, play, bathroom, sick, hot, thirsty, brush, cold and upset; using real-life commands – such as sit, stay and fetch – players can help address the dogs’ moods
- Alley exploration and rescues. Players venture outside the hotel to rescue lost dogs in the side alleyways and bring them back to the hotel
Rated “E” for Everybody, the HOTEL FOR DOGS video game is available at retailers around the U.S. with family friendly MSRPs of $39.99 for the Nintendo® Wii and $29.99 for the Nintendo DS™. For more information, visit www.hotelfordogsthegame.com.