Humans vs Vampires Screenshots
Players decide whether they want to be one of the good guys (humans) or if theyÊ¼d rather join the dark side (vampires). In the best two out of three rounds between one human and one vampire character, players rack up points for their collective team. The team with the most points determines which of two endings will air when the season concludes.
The game uses stereoscopic 3D technology and features photorealistic game avatars, modeled from videos of the actual TV series actors. Players can switch from 3D back to 2D instantly, as they battle it out against fantastical backgrounds painted to look like settings from the show. Each avatar has nearly 30 battle moves controlled using the computer keyboard, including three special moves unique to each character. Multiplayer functionality is included and players can send invite codes to their friend by IM, text, or email to play live remotely.
- My Babysitter’s a Vampire! is based on the multi-award-winning TV film of the same name directed by Bruce McDonald and starring Matthew Knight (Ethan), Vanessa Morgan (Sarah) and Atticus Mitchell (Benny).
- Team Human (“the good guys”) consists of characters Ethan, Benny, Sarah and Rory.
- Team Vampire (“the dark side”) consists of characters Jesse, Erica, Nurse Vee (the Blood Drive Nurse) and Zombie Principal (Principal Hicks as his Zombie self).
- Taken directly from the show and transformed for the game, Ethan’s lightsaber and Benny’s “Book of Spells” are used in game’s special moves, allowing players to take away points from an opponent.
- The nastiest “bad guy” special move is Principal Hick’s Zombie breath.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Humans vs Vampires