I, Gladiator Screenshots
I, Gladiator uses simple touch-based controls, allowing attack and defence moves to be executed with swipes and by tapping context-relevant controls, for example for movement and picking up weapons. Fighting the waves of imposing enemies requires tactical thinking as well as combat skills, with traps to set and combo moves to execute. Thanks to special animations for combos and the ability to decapitate enemies with an unblockable attack, I, Gladiator brings a new level of epic brutality to mobile devices. Plus, in survival mode, gladiators also receive a bonus when the bloodthirsty audience is particularly entertained by the show.
- Fight multiple opponents at once in the arena
- 80+ missions to complete
- Disjoint other fighter with special combos
- Turn-based multiplayer
- Story mode, Multiplayer and ‘Defensoris’ survival modes
- Tons of weapons and armours to unlock, buy or rent
- Global leaderboard and achievement to complete
- Weekly events
- Voiceover in Latin and original soundtrack
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about I, Gladiator