Icewind Dale 2 Screenshots
Category: Action RPG
Players: Multiplayer, up to 6
Date Available: Q3 2002
The civilized realms are threatened! Are you willing to face the Hordes?
Return to the frigid north of the Forgotten Realms® in the sequel to
the critically acclaimed Icewind Dale™. This exciting high-fantasy action
adventure utilizes 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® rules, providing
new character classes and races to choose from. Enhancements such as
auto-balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine will allow
for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale™ II will appeal
to both action-RPG fans and players new to the genre.
- Create your own band of adventurers with new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® feats, skills and Character Classes:
- The Barbarian-A fierce nomadic warrior of the north.
- The Monk-A master of unarmed combat.
- The Sorcerer-A natural spell caster, tainted with the blood of dragons.
- Auto-balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level.
- Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment to refine your strategy.
- Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking.
- New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf, and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options.
- Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two-Weapon fighting style.
- Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters, and collect hundreds of new items on your journey.
- Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Icewind Dale 2