IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Screenshots
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Release Date: Fall 2006
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
Genre: Racing Action
ESRB Rating: RP
In the year 2049, the most popular sport in the world combines high speed motor
racing with 3 vs. 3 team battles. The Immortal Grand Prix pits teams of 3 players in IG
Machines against each other at breakneck speeds of over 350 miles per hour, all while
battling over 60 mile tracks that constantly change.
Players take control of Team Satomi to race and battle to become the best IGPX team
in the world. With customizable IG Machines, team-based combination attacks, and a
changing course that can be utilized to their advantage, players will experience a new
type of racing thrill!
• Large number of IG Machines: Players can compete against 10 unique IGPX
teams, and face over 30 different types of enemies
• Highly customizable gameplay: Players can choose from over 100 customizable
IG Machine parts, and over 70 types of race courses.
• Intense 3 vs. 3 battles: Exciting battles require new strategies in order to pull off
powerful team combination attacks.
• Crashes are critical: Winners aren’t chosen until the end of the race, so players
can force opposing teams to crash on the roller-coaster like obstacle filled courses
for an added advantage.
• Exciting modes of play: Players can test their skills in Grand Prix Mode, Grand
Prix Battles, Simulation Battles, and the vaunted IGPX Festival, which includes a 3
vs. 3 Dream Match and a Battle Royale!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix