Jet Grind Radio Screenshots
Sega Fact Sheet
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Genre: Extreme Sports
Ship Date: Fall 2000
In the 21st century, the city government has set forth a plan to keep
kids from expressing themselves in any way, shape, or form. In "Jet
Grind Radio," there are two things that keep the spirit of the kids
alive: overdrive magnetic-motor skating shoes and a radio program called
Jet Grind Radio. Gamers can show off their skills as they skate around
immense 3D levels in fully interactive environments, while using spray
paint to design their own graffiti art. The game looks like a cartoon,
but is completely composed of polygonal models to give the player a
truly unique gaming experience. Join a graffiti crew, mark your territory,
and protect it from rivals who want to take control. But watch out!
The city government has sent out cops to make life hard on everybody.
"Jet Grind Radio" has fast-paced action, awesome tunes, and an artistic
look that's unparalleled.
- Cartoon dimension art style
- 10 funky and hip characters with own unique style and "graf" writing talent
- In-game unique screen allows you to create your own unique logos
- 3 huge, fully interactive gameplay worlds
- Traffic moves in real-time and pedestrians litter the sidewalks for a realistic urban feel
- More than 18 challenging missions designed for the ultimate thrill and transgressive gameplay
- Dozens of high resolution animations capture the look and feel of contemporary pop culture
- Modern urban/industrial soundtrack
- Complex AI delivers challenging gameplay, balance, and technique
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Jet Grind Radio