Jet X20 Screenshots
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: Killer Game
Genre: Action-oriented racing
Players: 1-2 players
Platform: PlayStation®2 Computer Entertainment System
Peripherals: DUALSHOCK™2 analog controller, standard digital controller, Memory Card (8MB) (for PlayStation 2)
Launch Date: October 29, 2002
Target Age: 13 +
Rating: "RP" for Rating Pending
Get ready, get wet and take to your watercraft on various missions through eight massive exotic racing environments including a swamp, the Arctic, a Pacific island and the legendary city of Atlantis. Providing intense watercraft racing in a fast-paced, arcade style format, Jet X2O provides players with more than 30 intense motocross-style tricks as well as player specific tricks to perform in various race modes.
With eight highly stylized concept watercrafts to choose from, players will be challenged with water and terrain of all sorts. From raging rivers, turbulent rapids, massive waterfalls and hair-pin turns, players not only have to worry about their own watercraft stability, but also the competitors racing aggressively around them. On each course, players will also come across various triggered events and environmental conditions that will randomly affect each race.
During single- and multi-player gameplay, racing fans and watercraft lovers alike will enjoy four gameplay modes in Jet X20 that include Trick Race mode, Season mode, Rescue mode and Trick mode. In all of these modes, players are given the opportunity to start a career, perform various tricks and stunts and rescue flailing victims while earning points for ranking and special awards.
- Eight massive, exotic racing environments, including a South American jungle, the South Pacific and the legendary city of Atlantis.
- Dynamic point-to-point race courses with fast-paced, arcade gameplay action.
- Wild, multi-path tracks with tons of shortcuts provide players with a variety of racing options.
- Numerous triggered events and environmental conditions randomly affect racing.
- During racing, there are more than 30 intense motocross-style tricks, as well as player- specific tricks.
- Eight highly stylized watercrafts with arcade-style features.
- Four gameplay modes, including Trick Race, Season Mode, Rescue Mode and Trick Mode.
* Trick Race - Players are ranked by racing ability and trick points.
The player with the highest points wins.
* Season Mode- All Trick Races are placed within the Season Mode.
* Rescue Mode - Players must rescue flailing victims and bring them
back to the docks within three open area courses.
* Trick Mode - In the same arena used in the Rescue Mode, players
are also tasked with performing jumps and maneuvering through obstacles.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Jet X20
More On GameRevolution