Genre: Action Racing
Projected Ship Date: May 2005
Target Audience: Casual Gamers & Racing Fans
Players: 1 - 6
SRP: $ 49.95
Developer: Juiced Games
Juiced is the only racing to totally immerse you in the lifestyle and culture of the real street modding scene. Starting as a new kid on the block, without a set of wheels to your name, your main focus in life is to build up your own crew of 'driving gods' and dominate the established street racing scene of Angel City. Showing off your modding and driving skills will help you gain 'Respect' from rival crew chiefs, get invited to their race events, challenge them to race 'for pinks' and bet against them for cash. As your notoriety grows, new drivers will ask to join your crew, opening up never-before-seen 'crew races' where managing your drivers is key to beating rival crews.
- Collect and customize over 50 real cars with over 100 real mods
- Over 7.5 Trillion car customization possibilities
- Realistic and rewarding car handling
- Full on-line feature set
- 6 player races, multiple-modes & world leader boards. Take your crew on-line, race for pinks and show-off your car collection.
- Crew Racing – recruit and manage your own crew and control their behavior while you race
- Bet against your rivals for cash, or gamble your car in a 'pink-slip' race
- Gain or lose 'Respect' through your driving, modding and gambling abilities
- Create and host your own events – choosing location, type of race, entry fee and prize money.
- Believable AI drivers that make mistakes when pressured
- Show-off mode – please the crowd & gain respect with "donuts", "U-turns" and 360's"
- 99 Tracks – 8 distinct environments – twisty city to fast ovals
- Highly realistic damage effects – a first for a game featuring real cars-
- Fine tune and test your car's performance on the dynamometer
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Juiced