Jump Tanks Screenshots
- 5 vs 5 action/RPPlayers build a battalion of tanks out of collectible, customizable parts
- Tanks can dash, double jump, hover, crush attack and perform charged shots
- Player actions use energy, requiring strategy about how they maneuver and attack
- 5 different damage types to take into consideration when building your tank: electrical, fire, ballistic, explosive and photon
- Tanks have shields mounted on the front of them that raise up when firing the cannon, creating an element of risk and reward to combat
- The player builds 3 tanks, each one is used in battle, you cycle through them as they are destroyed. This allows the player to build tanks for multiple play styles or situations
- The initial release aims to include around 150+ parts to choose from when building your tanks, pilots, chassis, gun, shield, legs and attachments
- The pilots will have a passive and ally buff as well as a debuff that is applied to their rival
- Players will earn experience each match that can be spent on side grades to their tank parts
- The team is considering the inclusion of a single player challenge Mode, potentially post first release depending on player demand for the feature
- The game has a unique take on Team Death Match called Hunter.
- One player on each team is chosen at random at the start of the match to be the Hunter.
- The Hunter earns more points than other players for kills and even more points for killing the other team's Hunter. Each kill increases their bonus and the value for when they themselves are killed.
- If the Hunter is killed another player on the team becomes the Hunter.
- If a Hunter with a bounty is killed then a health pod spawns at a random location on the map and everyone has to rush to claim it.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Jump Tanks