Jumpers, people with a genetic anomaly that enables them to teleport themselves instantaneously to anywhere on the globe, have existed for centuries. An age-old battle rages between the Jumpers and the Paladins, a clandestine organization set on eliminating them from the planet. The Jumper game extends the film's storyline, following Griffin, a battle-hardened Jumper determined to avenge the death of his parents at the hands of the Paladins. Griffin's quest to find the killer spans exotic locales around the world.
KEY GAME FEATURES
- Jump Ability - Use your teleportation skills to "Jump" within hand-to-hand combat range of an enemy to start dishing out devastating blows.
- Combos - Exciting and intense layered combo fighting system
- Finishing Moves - Instantly teleport enemies to exotic perilous locations to finish them.
- Enemy classes - Deeply ranked hierarchy of Paladin enemy types.
- Exotic Locales - 5 combat arenas set all around the world – Colosseum, Griffin's Desert Lair, Nepal, Tokyo Streets and Experimental Lab Facility
- Unlockable abilities - Unlockable skills and combos through gameplay.
- Available February 12th – releasing the same week as the theatrical release
- Available for the X360, Wii, and PS2 platforms
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Jumpers