Just Dance Kids 2014 Screenshots
There are new features and family favourite modes, including:
- Just Create Mode: Exclusively for Kinect, Just Create Mode lets kids star in their very own music video by creating their own original choreography and dance routines.
- Dance Director Mode: Available for the Wii U, Dance Director Mode allows one player to act as the leader by using the GamePad to surprise players with dance move suggestions in the middle of songs. Kids can show off their unique moves and get awarded points from the Dance Director!
- Parents Corner: This feature put the parents in control. With non-stop shuffle, fitness tracker, and custom playlists, Parents Corner even lets parents see how many calories their child is burning while dancing.
The tracklist includes the following tracks:
- Hit the Lights – Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Give Your Heart A Break – Demi Lovato
- We Go Well Together – Goldheart
- One Thing – One Direction
- Put Your Hearts Up – Ariana Grande
- Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) – Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
- Ready or Not – Bridgit Mendler
- Get Ready to Wiggle – The Wiggles
- The Freeze Game – Yo Gabba Gabba
- 7 8 9
- Day O (The Banana Boat Song)
- Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
- Get Down on It
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- I Like To Move It
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Problem (Monster Remix)
- Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)
- The Hustle
- The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
- Walking On Sunshine
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Just Dance Kids 2014
More On GameRevolution