Kale In Dinoland Screenshots
For those who didn't play the original, Kale In Dinoland's primary mechanic is 'riding' enemies, which grants the player control over their powers. By utilizing all the enemy's powers, the player is able to progress further than they could on their own two feet. There are six areas in all, encompassing more than 50 levels of non-stop enemy-riding action. It's a race to the top of a mysterious island called Dinoland and into Mr. Dino's lair, where he holds Kale's precious girlfriend Terra captive!
- Six Areas, each with their own unique theme and enemies: Grasslands, Jungle, Resort, Arctic, Volcano, and Mansion.
- 50+ levels (~8 levels / area) Intertwined to form a Sublime Experience
- Six Warp Areas - With the possibility of beating the game in record time, for those completists!
- 10 rideable enemies to master and 1 secret enemy!
- Retro UI and Graphics: 4 bits of precious color!
- Love-crafted 4-bit Soundtrack
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Kale In Dinoland