Karaoke Revolution Country Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Harmonix Music Systems
Release Date: March 2006
Platform(s): PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Lyrics, Suggestive Themes)
Multiplayer: 1 - 8 Players
Brief Game Description:
Karaoke Revolution® goes country for the first time as Konami partners with CMT, America’s most popular country music network, to deliver the first-ever karaoke game dedicated to a specific music genre. Featuring 35 songs -- including classics like The Gambler and Stand By Your Man, and recent hits like Redneck Woman, Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy), and When The Sun Goes Down, CMT Presents: Karaoke Revolution® Country is the hottest new addition to the Karaoke Revolution series. The game will let country music fans sing with í¢â‚¬" and compete against í¢â‚¬" friends with the two microphone mode to perform duets, and expanded multiplayer and party modes that are sure to enhance any party. Additionally, Karaoke Revolution Country provides support for the EyeToy®USB Camera (for PlayStation®2) so players can create a 3D model of their own head and watch as they perform on stage.
- 35 of the greatest country songs ever recorded including hits like I Like It I Love It, The Gambler, Stand By Your Man, and All My Ex’s Live In Texas
- Plug in two microphones and perform duets and a variety of other fun multiplayer and party modes for up to 8 players
- Customize your character’s body type, hair, clothes and accessories
- Create a 3D model of your head using the Eye Toy USB Camera and see yourself perform on stage
- Unlock rewards for top performances including new songs, characters, accessories and more
- Works with any PlayStation 2 compatible USB microphone or headset
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Karaoke Revolution Country
More On GameRevolution