Kinect Fun Labs Screenshots
Show Off and Share.
Post your favorite photo and video moments through KinectShare.com to any number of social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Stand in front of the Kinect sensor to create real-you avatars to play with and share. From the clothes you’re wearing to your hairstyle, Kinect will capture your likeness in ways you’ve never seen before.
• Kinect Me. Build an avatar that looks just like you! Just stand in front of the Kinect sensor and your face, hair, clothes and voice will make up your lifelike avatar. Pose for a photo shoot or put together a personalized flip book.
• Bobble Head. Using your imagination, the fun with Bobble Head is endless! With the player capture technology, you can transform yourself into a babbling bobblehead you can share with friends, throw around or place on a virtual car dashboard and make wobble any way you want.
Scan your favorite objects to create virtual toys. Hold an item in front of the sensor and let Kinect instantly create a full, interactive 3-D model from it.
• Build a Buddy. Bring your stuff to life! Scan any object, choose different characteristics, mix in your own voice and watch your buddy spring into action. Interact with your buddy and create goofy videos.
• Kinect Googly Eyes. Make your own puppet show! Place googly eyes on any item, and use your movement and voice to give it a unique personality. Animate your new friend and tell a story.
Finger Tracking and Background Removal
This July, increased tracking precision will enable greater expression and creativity. Let your fingers take control, and manipulate the screen with any one — or all — of your digits. Enhanced background removal functionality facilitates layering images of people seamlessly onto new backgrounds to let you further unleash your creativity.
• Sparkler Art. Paint with light! Use your body as a stencil and your fingers to paint or write with sparklers. Your room becomes your canvas. Share your masterpiece with friends and family.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Kinect Fun Labs