King of Clubs Screenshots
Miniature Golf with an Attitude....FORE!!!
Tee-off against the wackiest golfers this side of Augusta – like Bubba the Elvis impersonator, the buxom bombshell, or the tough guy truck driver. Every course in King of Clubs is in many ways a puzzle game, with multiple routes, a generous helping of moving obstacles, and the potential for some outrageous and intricate hole-in-ones. To get the best score, you’ll need to take advantage of your magic golf bag that’s full of tricky golf accessories – like special balls and trick clubs. You’ll laugh through 96 competitive mini golf holes that will leave you in stitches…..Thank you…Thank you very much….
Release Date August 2008
ESRB “E” for Everyone
Genre Sports: Golf
Publisher Crave Entertainment
Number of Players 1 - 4 Players
UCP Code 6 50008 50015 8
Price Point $29.99
• Experience the tricky and silly nature of miniature golf in every hole and course
• Play as different quirky characters, use wacky reacting golf balls and specially enhanced clubs
• Sure a hole-in-one is possible on every hole. Can you make the mythical “Hole in None”?
• Multiple environments and different themes to play in
• On-course hazards include wall sliders, gates, risers, bumpers, trapdoors, water hazards, pools of lava and even boiling oil!
• Frustrate your multi-playing buddy with gag balls, gag clubs and audio distractions when they’re putting
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about King of Clubs
More On GameRevolution