King's Bounty: Legions Screenshots
Gamers who strategically assemble a well-balanced army and exploit different advantages held by some classes over others, will enjoy more success and potentially achieve a higher Legion ranking in PvP.
Classes include the following:
- Archer - This range class offers players the chance to deal damage while keeping a safe distance from the fray.
- Defender - The best offense is a good defense, as demonstrated with their ability to withstand heavy attacks from enemies.
- Mage - Unleash magical powers to conquer foes from afar with these masters of the mystic arts.
- Support - Everybody needs somebody to watch their back and this class is the go-to back-up in battle.
- Warrior - Whether it's swinging a big sword, showing off some big fangs or just being a frontline trooper, this class will get up close and personal with foes.
King's Bounty: Legions will be a cross-platform title, appearing initially on Facebook, and later on iOS and Android platforms for mobile and tablet devices. The game is being developed on the Unity 3D engine, allowing for the popular King's Bounty art style to help raise the visual quality expectations of browser-based, social games.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about King's Bounty: Legions