Kororinpa: Marble Mania Screenshots
Publisher: HUDSON ENTERTAINMENT
Distributor: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: HUDSON SOFT
Release Date: Spring 2007
Multiplayer: 1 - 2 Players
Brief Game Description:
Kororinpa: Marble Mania is a fun and addictive action puzzle game that lets players tilt and rotate the Wii Remote to roll a ball around a maze to get the goal! Using an intuitive control scheme, gamers of all ages and skill levels can pick up a Wii Remote and start playing right away. Collect crystals and unlock special marbles and hidden stages as you make your way through the numerous mazes. Varying themes such as a magical forest and neon soaked cityscapes keep the game fresh and entertaining for the whole family.
• Simple and intuitive control system!
• 20 kinds of marble variations with different control, playability and look and feel
• Full 3D control, tip the world on its side, and even upside down!
• Over 40 diverse stages packed with tricks, traps and secrets
• Compete against a friend with a 2-player race mode
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Kororinpa: Marble Mania
More On GameRevolution