Larva Mortus Screenshots
Rake In Grass is proud to present the release of a horror action game Larva Mortus.
Larva Mortus is an action horror game, in a dark atmosphere, about hunting supernatural monsters. Full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares.
At the end of 19th Century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent, experienced in exorcism and combat, comes to face the oncoming evil, and fight loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic. It's your quest, in a role of a hard boiled combat, to face a dark warlock of the ancient times and stop his plan to capture powerful artifact of black magic.
Larva Mortus offers fast and entertaining monster-hunting game play. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest. Everything accompanied by creepy, first class soundtrack!
Larva Mortus is available in a Windows PC version with OpenGL and DirectX support and in a Mac OS X version.
The main features are:
- 30 frightening supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, undead, werewolves and more!
- A dark and horrifying atmosphere! With mysterious storyline quests!
- Solid arsenal varying from classic pistols and shotgun to the fancy "Dynamo Gun"
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value
- Main character development through a set of RPG-like features
- Many environments - from spooky manors and catacombs to dark forests and lonely deserts
- A dark horror orchestral musical score
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Larva Mortus