Lawn Games is a casual sports game for up to four players for the Nintendo Wii. Developed by Austin-based Mock Science, Lawn Games offers eight time-proven favorite games with a common pick-up-and-play outdoor theme: Croquet, Volley Ball, Badminton, Tether Ball, Bocce Ball, Lawn Darts, Horse Shoes, and Lawn Dice.
Eight distinct, stylized backyard and garden environments from around the world offer an entertaining and familiar backdrop for customizable cartoon alter egos – swap hairdos, heads, bodies, hands, feet and accessories – to compete for unlockable yard decorations, furniture, additional characters and customization options, as well as bragging rights.
A from-the-ground up design for the Wii leverages natural motion controls and creates a highly accessible experience without learning curve. Full WiFi support further ensures gamers can compete with others from around the world for the ultimate challenge.
- Eight pick-up-and-play backyard games – Croquet, Volley Ball, Badminton, Tether Ball, Bocce Ball, Lawn Darts, Horse Shoes, and Lawn Dice – offer a natural party game experience with little or no learning curve.
- A fun cartoon art style, including customizable alter egos and eight stylized backyard settings, delivers an enjoyable casual experience suitable for all ages and both genders.
- Players may modify their avatar's skills, taking into account luck, aim and more
- Players are rewarded for besting the competition with unlockable decorations, backyard furnishings, accessories and additional character customization options.
- 32-player Nintendo WiFI-enabled multiplayer for challenging friends and family online or in LAN play
The information contained in this fact sheet relates to a prerelease product that may be substantially modified before its first commercial release. Accordingly, the information may not accurately describe or reflect the product when first commercially released. This fact sheet is provided for informational purposes only, and CDV Software Entertainment makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the fact sheet or the information contained in it.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.