Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Screenshots
Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West
- Third person shooter with team multiplayer
- In addition to a strong multiplayer focus, players will have the opportunity to practice versus AI driven teams either by themselves or in co-op mode.
- Supported platforms are still to be announced but the game is developed created with digital distribution both on console and PC in mind.
- The game is raising the standards for online distributed games by utilizing graphics and gameplay features similar to those used by a majority of today’s AAA-titles.
- Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West catapults the player straight into the dramatic crescendo of the Western myth. Relive the high-noon duel on the main street of a frontier town or the intense firefight during a bank heist. Immerse yourself in gameplay drawing from a perfect mix of cool-headed player skill and the brutal close quarter brawl of the classic Western shoot out.
- Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West is built with the GRIN Diesel Engine, previously used for Bionic Commando, Bionic Commando Rearmed and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
About working with Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West
“It is fantastic opportunity for a fresh take on the western game genre and to build and expand on the mythos of the gangs of the Wild West, taking team play to the next level." Joakim Setterberg, Designer, Fatshark.
“GRIN’s Diesel Engine is a great platform and a powerful tool for smooth and efficient delivery of high quality game experiences” Robert Bäckström, Producer, Fatshark.
“Using GRIN’s engine will allow us to further raise the bar in graphics and game design for downloadable games” Martin Wahlund, CEO, Fatshark.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West