The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning Screenshots
Developer: Krome Studios
Format: PS2, Xbox, Gamecube
Availability: October 2006
Discover the true origin of Spyro as he evolves into a living, breathing weapon of explosive destruction!
In The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Spyro embarks on an epic quest to uncover his roots and realize his destiny. Throughout the action-packed adventure players will experience the awesome power of the purple dragon as they unleash devastating fury attacks, upgradeable breaths and ground-to-aerial melee combos in frenzied battles with hordes of menacing enemies and bone-chilling bosses.
- Combat & Upgrade System Allows Increased Power and Variety of Moves & Attacks
- Elemental upgradeable breath attacks (Earth, Fire, Ice, Electricity)
- Massive, long-range fury attacks
- Flurry of ground and aerial melee attacks and combos
- Non-Stop, Explosive Action!
- Deeper combat experience which utilizes:
- Enemy damage meters, strategic use of attacks to defeat enemies (breaths vs. melee vs. ranged fury), and environments designed to center on action (close-quarter/arena-style combat elements)
- Variety of unique environments including flying levels for the first time
- Bone-Chilling Boss Battles
- Fight through unending swarms of vicious enemies, and conquer gigantic, menacing bosses
- A New Beginning
- The epic story of his humble beginnings
- Raised in a swamp by a family of dragonflies, to a shocking discovery that the future of the world rests on his wings
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
More On GameRevolution