New York 4th of March, 2009 - Today Paradox Interactive label Mezmer Games officially announces the game Legio from Sweden-based developer ICE Game Studios.
Legio is a turn-based strategy game for one to two players. The game takes place in a mythical fantasy world where magicians, warriors and monsters battle for domination. Playing Legio is an intense experience, requiring careful strategic thinking, rewarding both courage and cleverness!
The game is a mix between chess and a turn-based war game. Both players control an equal army of characters, with the goal of eliminating the other player's army. Learning to play Legio is quite easy, but it is a great challenge to master all the various strategies.
Read more about Legio and get in touch with the developers at:
- Legio is easy to learn but difficult to master. The rules of Legio allow for many different styles of play, from very aggressive strategies to strictly defensive play.
- Offers both single-player (vs. the computer) and two-player games (hotseat on the same PC, over a LAN, or over the Internet).
- Provides different game modes, from simple Player vs. Player challenges to full Elimination Tournaments.
- The Legio universe is an immersive fantasy world with a rich back story, populated by unique creatures and characters.
- Hundreds of unique animations for various attacks, mortal blows and other special moves.
- A dynamic music engine changes the musical theme to reflect the gameplay.
Legio is planned for a late Q2 release, with an SRP of $19.99.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Legio
More On GameRevolution