Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: Team 17
Platform: PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system
Launch Date: May 23, 2006
ESRB Rating: "RP" for "Rating Pending"
Re-introducing one of the most popular puzzle games of the past 15 years, Lemmings is ready to go anytime, anywhere with its introduction to the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system. In Lemmings, players will guide a group of cute, but hapless little creatures within each level from an entrance point to an exit point. Fast reflexes and quick wits are necessary to ensure the Lemmings don't walk to their doom as disaster is at every step, including the perils of raging rivers, steep cliffs, pits of lava, and mechanical spikes that stand between the Lemming masses and safety of the exit.
Developed by Team 17, Lemmings delivers the ultimate in puzzle gameplay, perfect for quick on-the-go gaming on the PSP. Considered to be one of the most widely platform-ported video game of all time, Lemmings will feature more than 150 levels, including new puzzles exclusively for the PSP. In addition, the game will host a new mix of music, custom level creation, and wireless capability for players to share newly created levels.
- Control the fate of the Lemmings by navigating through more than 150 levels, including more than 20 all-new levels. Players will guide the Lemmings through various degrees of frenzied bashing, digging, building, climbing, mining, and bombing to move safely from entrance to exit.
- Addictive puzzle gameplay with vibrantly detailed graphics that provide a new look to the classic Lemmings game.
- Extensive level editor allows players to custom-create additional Lemmings game levels.
- Players can share custom-created game levels with other Lemmings fans via Infrastructure mode by wirelessly uploading and downloading levels.
- New gamesharing feature allows players to wirelessly transmit sample game levels to others via Ad Hoc mode.
- Regarded as one of the most well-known franchises in video games and considered to be one of the most widely platform-ported games of all time.
- All-new music tracks available to accompany Lemmings' enhanced visuals and to match the excitement and challenge of the game.