Lethal Skies Screenshots
Publisher: Sammy Entertainment
Developer: Asmik Ace Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: May 2002
Platform(s): Sony PlayStation® 2
ESRB Rating: E
Genre: Flight Combat Action
Game Description: Adrenaline rush jet combat action with an emphasis on action - Lethal Skies thrusts players into intense aerial combat. Set in the near future, players will fly F-15's, F-16's, F/A-18's and many other cutting edge fighter jets against bombers, fighters, attack helicopters and other enemies in a progressive series of attack and defense scenarios.
- Lightning fast-paced air combat action
- Air-to-air and air-to-ground missions
- Total of 13 fighters with 9 main fighters (2 imaginary) and 4 hidden fighters
- Multiple play modes including campaign, training, and theater.
- Multiple views
- Experience the g-forces through force feedback controller
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Lethal Skies
More On GameRevolution