Life in the Dorms Screenshots
Join Dack—a kid who started feeling homesick before he even left home—as he puzzle-solves his way through college orientation; learns about love, friendship, and ramen noodles; and tries very hard not to get killed by his axe-wielding psychopath of a roommate.
Other top bullet points of the game include:
- Bears! Murder! …Icebreakers!
- An engrossing coming-of-age tale about blah blah blah
- Sharp dialogue written by an acclaimed humor writer!
- A crossover with the hit corporate-simulator Office DisOrders
- No Avatars or voxels—whatsoever!
- And a price tag that's cheaper than a spiral-bound notebook.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Life in the Dorms