Players: Single player or up to four players in multi-player mode
Rating: Rating Pending
Availability: Coming Q2 2003
It is 1588 A.D., a critical year of an alternate history hauntingly familiar yet fantastically alien to our own. Because of one fateful event during the Third Crusade, the history of this world diverged. This event, the Disjunction, ripped open a long-sealed breach to other worlds. Magic energy and powerful spirits flowed into the world, changing the lands and the people forever.
Cast into this world, you are a character of your own devices, strengths, and abilities. Set upon by human factions and powerful spirits, you must decide how to best develop your skills in order to triumph over obstacles that lie between you and your true fate.
- Incredible story taking place on a historical divergent Earth during what should be the renaissance after a mystical cataclysm has occurred.
- SPECIAL rules system (from Fallout 1 & 2) adapted to a real-time fantasy setting - including 30 skills, 40 perks, and 15 traits.
- Classless system allows the user to customize their character however they want as they advance to as high as 60th level.
- Eight major areas of the world contain over 80 levels that range from pure story and dialogue areas to pure combat challenges.
- Fast paced combat in a rich and detailed world where dialogue interaction and story play equally large roles.
- Characters in the world that can join your party and fight for and with you.
- Cooperative multi-player allows as many as four friends to play through the single player game.
- A random item generator allows the player to find literally thousands of different weapons and items.
- Beautiful 2D rendered backgrounds with 3D characters allows for maximum beauty and frame rate.
- Four different player races.
- Over fifty enemies to challenge your combat and spell-casting abilities.
- Over thirty spells that evolve and grow with as your characters' abilities increase.
- Simple and intuitive gameplay with a clean interface.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Lionheart
More On GameRevolution