The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure Screenshots
The Lost Crown: is a scary, and thrilling, new adventure title inspired by classic ghoststories and today's modern ghosthunting techniques. The haunting works of Charles Dickens, M.R.James, Arthur Conan Doyle and E.F.Benson combine with night-vision cameras, E.V.P and other ghosthunting gadgets to bring a frightening story to gamers in Spring 2006.
Travel with Nigel Danvers, to an eerie seaside town on England's east coast. Learn to use advanced techniques used by real paranormal investigators, and uncover an ancient mystery, and treasure. But beware, not all of the town's residents will help in your mission, whether they are alive or dead. Murder, mystery and suspense await brave gamers in the New Year.
* Point and click interface featuring both 1st and 3rd person perspective.
* Hunt ghosts in realtime.
* 30+ hours of gameplay, and ghosthunting.
* A cast of virtual actors to share your experience.
* A stretch of England's eerie coast is brought vividly to life.
* Explore your surroundings by both day and night.
* Realistic and integrated puzzles to solve.
* Various end games, depending on your choice, and desire.
* A scary, and surprising, story by Jonathan Boakes.
* A chilling soundtrack, specially created for the title.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure
More On GameRevolution