Lost in Blue 2 Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Hudson Soft
Platform: Nintendo DS™
Release Date: Spring 2007
Brief Game Description:
Washed ashore after their cruise ship goes down at sea, young Jack and Amy must struggle to survive as they search for a way off a deserted island. The teens must confront their worst fears as they discover the secrets and dangers that lurk behind every corner of the mysterious island.
• Play through the entire game as either Jack or Amy, each with their own set of survival skills and unique endings
• Keep an eye on your thirst, hunger and stamina levels as you explore the island, from sandy beaches to lush jungles
• Battle wild animals and overcome extreme weather conditions such as tsunami and earthquakes as you try to survive on a harsh and unforgiving desert island
• Use the touch screen and microphone to take part in new mini-games such as diving, archery and carpentry as well as returning favorites such as cooking and tool crafting
• Compete in survival mini-games with a friend via local wireless connection
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Lost in Blue 2