Lost In Blue Screenshots
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Hawaii, Inc.
Release Date: September 2005
Platform: Nintendo DS™
ESRB: Rating Pending
Genre: Survival RPG
This innovative RPG takes players on a journey of survival, adventure and mystery. After a disastrous incident at sea, the young hero of the game awakens to find himself on a seemingly uninhabited island. After meeting another survivor, a 17-year old girl who has also drifted ashore, the two must work together to survive. While planning their escape, the two will learn survival skills, such as hunting, searching for food and building tools while uncovering the island's many mysteries.
- Survival game based on the relationship of two main characters ‚Ä“ the hero and the heroine ‚Ä“ who are trapped on a mysterious deserted island
- Search and obtain items by utilizing the innovative Nintendo DS touch panel
- Numerous activities such as fishing, hunting, trapping and cooking make living on the island fun ‚Ä“ while also providing innovative mini-games
- Survival depends on sharing responsibilities between the main character and NPCs ‚Ä“ each character's actions will affect the dialogue and events in the game
- Dual Phase System ‚Ä“ After clearing the game as the hero, the player can play as the heroine and gain a completely different gameplay experience
- Multiple game endings depending on the two players' lifestyle, relationship, dialogue and their manner of escape
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Lost In Blue
More On GameRevolution