Lunar Knights Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Kojima Productions
Release Date: February 2007
Platform: Nintendo DS™
Genre: Action RPG
Multiplayer: 1 – 4 players
Brief Game Description:
Descend into the gothic world of Lunar Knights and take control of two adventurers on a quest to rid their world of evil. One hero is guided by the moon and uses swords to dispatch his opponents, while the other is powered by the sun and takes on the forces of evil using his firearms. Together they must explore their land, improve their skills, solve puzzles, and uncover the mystery of the dark force that opposes them.
• A new action RPG for the Nintendo DS from the designers at Kojima Productions
• Two different heroes with unique powers and weapons
• In-game day/night cycle and weather affects gameplay
• Unleash elemental attacks with the Nintendo DS touch screen and microphone
• Take flight in 3D touch screen shooter segments to dispose of your undead enemies’ remains
• Fully animated cinematics from Studio 4 Degrees (“Memories,” “The Animatrix”)
• Compete with up to four players in a frantic multiplayer mode that requires only one game cartridge
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Lunar Knights