Mafia City Of Lost Heaven Screenshots
Mafia brings the 1930's underworld to life in this 3rd person 3D action
game. Rise from the lowly but well-dressed Footsoldier to the envied
and feared Made Man in an era of big bands, zoot suits, and Model T's.
Take on the role of a hit man, enforcer, getaway driver and more in
your struggle for respect, money, and power within the Salieri Family.
Release Date: Q1 2001
- 20 action-packed mission with sub quests - luxury and riches are
yours for the taking, if you do as Don Salieri has requested. From
mob hits, car chases, shootouts and more, complete the unsavory tasks
the Family needs done and you will be handsomely rewarded.
- Explore over 12 square miles of the 1930's American city, with simulated
traffic, landmarks and surrounding landscapes.
- Convincing environments pull you into the 1930's with their attention
to detail and style. From seedy bars and hotel rooms to train stations
and airports - every location is rendered in fantastic detail by the
3D "LS3D" engine, such as the Lost Heaven International Airport and
- Use weapons like the Tommy Gun, Colt 1911, S&W model 27 MAGNUM,
or pump action shotgun.
- Drive over 60 different vehicles (including the Model T, Roadsters
and delivery trucks) with the most realistic car physics ever made
in a game.
- Multi-player support via LAN or over the internet. Seven multiplayer
modes to choose from - including Deathmatch, Capture the flag, and
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mafia City Of Lost Heaven
More On GameRevolution