Mage Knight Apocalypse Screenshots
Release date: 3/1/06
Set in the richly detailed Mage Knight universe, players take on the role of one of five guardians, warriors sworn by oath to seek out the heart of evil plaguing the land and stop it no matter what the cost. Guided by the magical and mysterious race known as the Solonavi, the guardians embark on an epic journey to rescue their world from the hands of an army of pure evil determined to bring about the Apocalypse. As the forces of Chaos rise, a creature of unimaginable strength and destructive power is born to lead the enemy: the Apocalypse Dragon, a seemingly unstoppable five headed monstrosity. In order to face this threat players cannot go it alone, they must rally support from all of the factions of the land and recruit brave heroes to fight for their cause. The future rests on the shoulders of these noble adventurers, and the battle to end all battles is about to begin.
- Epically Stunning Storytelling! – Take part in a critical tale in the upcoming Mage Knight storyline as you and your party sojourn through a glorious story of high fantasy and adventure.
- Epic depth and variety! – Five unique character classes to choose from with hundreds of weapons, armor, and abilities to customize. All of this combined with the limitless potential of online play creates an action RPG experience like no other.
- Evil never looked so good! - Battle against hundreds of unique enemies including some of the largest and most daunting foes ever seen in an Action RPG.
- Marvel at brilliant special effects in a beautiful 3D world as you stare down death battling through hordes of evil minions and titanic boss creatures!
- Fight with, or against your friends Online! – Five player Co-op and Versus Multiplayer modes breathe new life into online RPG action.
- United against evil! - With an unprecedented focus on team combat, fight together as never before using group combo attacks to assault enemies in both single player and online modes of play.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mage Knight Apocalypse