Magnet Boy Screenshots
A brilliant Earth-bound professor has been busy constructing awesome robots, but when a villain envious of the professors robotic successes decides to crash the party - along with every robot the professor created - to pieces, its up to Magnet Boy to scavenge for every part of every robot and put them back together!
You control Magnet Boy by shooting him forward at different trajectories via classic “point & pull” aiming. The goal is to shoot him just the right way from one magnet to another so that he’ll hit (and pick up) robot parts in mid air before hitting the next magnet. There’s an added twist though:
- In addition to compensating with the normal forces of physics you’ll have to change Magnet Boy’s charge in mid air between magnets to make sure that he sticks to the next one rather than being pushed out of the way - and out of play - by it!
- I.E. keep Magnet Boy negative when he flies towards a positive magnet, and visa versa unless you want to skip a magnet all together in which case remember to keep him neutral!
Magnet Boy Features:
- One Unique level pack with 20 different levels available for free! Plus 3 more at your finger tips instantly via in-app purchase for 80 total levels!
- A 3 star level rating system that doesn’t just challenge players to find every robot piece but find them as effectively as possible to make each of the 4 robots they re-create fully colored and complete!
- Intuitive gameplay and easy gesture mean Magnet Boy is accessible to every level of player!
- Fun game twists in every pack including portals, dangerous black holes, and more to keep gameplay fresh and exciting!
- Powerful physics engine to ensure Magnet Boy flies, falls, sticks, and bounces just how you expect him too!
- Vibrantly colorful cartoon animations and smoothly animated gameplay
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Magnet Boy