Mario Sports Mix Screenshots
Four great sports make their move to the Mushroom Kingdom:
volleyball, basketball, ice hockey and dodgeball. All four are
included on one game disc – a great value for Mario™ fans,
sports fans and everyone in between.
• The cast of Mushroom Kingdom characters get together to play sports –
Mario style. While the basic rules of the games apply, each one includes
some magical Mario twists like coins and special items that ramp up the
craziness and fun.
• While playing, gathering coins will build up bonus points. So when players
score a point or basket, they also get the added bonus.
• Players collect items like a Koopa Shell to use against their opponents. They
can even use special items to beat up on the other team while shooting or
spiking. One example of a special ball move is using a Mini Mushroom to
shrink the ball before it’s returned to the other side of the volleyball net.
• Each character has a signature move that’s almost impossible for opponents
to stop. These include Mario’s fireball moves or Princess Peach’s heart-filled
• In the field of play, a variety of tricks will keep players on their toes. On DK
Dock, the volleyball court will continually slide from left to right. On Bowser
Jr. Blvd, the basketball court has bonus circles that frequently appear,
offering both positive and negative bonuses that result in extreme point
• In each sport, play with up to three players cooperatively or with up to four
players competitively in a two-on-two match.*
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mario Sports Mix