Mario Tennis Screenshots
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: September 25
- Mario and friends challenge players to a friendly match of tennis.
- Created by the same company behind 1999's smash hit, Mario Golf.
- Join Mario and the gang as they serve up even more fun-filled sports
action. Up to four players can enjoy practice sets, tournaments, challenge
modes, and more.
- Experience simple yet realistic play control-- mix your game up with
long lobs, viscous-volleys, backhand blasts and varying degrees and
styles of spin.
- Unlock more than a dozen characters-- all with unique attributes of
power, speed, spin, and control. Look for favorites from Mario's past,
and even some new friends-- or enemies.
- Developed by Camelot and published by Nintendo of America Inc.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mario Tennis