Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! Screenshots
• Edit and play: The latest installment to the Mario vs. Donkey Kong™ franchise to
arrive on the Nintendo DS family of systems is an exciting action puzzle game in
which players use the stylus to place objects like girders, springs, conveyer belts,
pipes and ladders to guide the Mini Marios to the end door of each level.
• Using an intuitive tool kit, players can create new level maps and share them with
members of the public near or far using the local wireless connection of the Nintendo
DS or Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection and wireless broadband Internet access. People
can rate the levels and see which ones people like the best.
• Regular themed challenges will invite user-created entries that players can vote on.
The top rated levels will be announced at the end of the challenges.
• Mini Pauline toys join the other familiar toys in the series (Mini Mario, Mini Toad™,
Mini Princess Peach™ and Mini Donkey Kong).
• A help button, new map mode and an in-game reference guide, also referred to as
the Super Guide, make it easy for anyone to pick up and play.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
More On GameRevolution