Masters of Belial Screenshots
Masters of Belial
BRAIN SEAL, a worldwide innovator in development, production and distribution, today announces the next major version for Masters of Belial.
Masters of Belial is an “AoS” based Team PvP Action RPG game powered by Microsoft’s XNA technology. Players select a hero of their desire and slowly build up in power in their quest for power and domination. Each map is carefully designed to offer a mixture of strategic PvP combat along with good old dungeon crawling.
- New Ladder system ranking players from all over the world based on team and personal achievements.
- Official Dedicated Server Hosting.
- 3 New Maps
- Bot AI
- Revamped spell, item and attribute system.
- New gameplay mechanics such as wells, shrines, last hit and rested bonuses.
- New EasyUse matchmaking interface.
- Improved Engine scalability to support older hardware and take advantage of new ones. (Playable framerate of 20+ on INTEL GPU Laptops and 30+ on 3 year old NVIDIA/ATI Laptops)
- Soft Shadows & Soft Lighting highlights
- Widescreen Support with resolutions up to 1920x1600.
"The first version was made to see, this version was made to please." said Argi Baltzi founder of Brain Seal.
Masters of Belial 1.1 continues to be a free to download and play with certain account restrictions. Players can upgrade once their accounts to have access to all content including the new ladder system, all 12 heroes and 3 maps for the price of 12.99€ (Roughly 16.99$).
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Masters of Belial
More On GameRevolution