Max and the Magic Marker Screenshots
Max is a young boy, and like most boys he loves to draw. One day he gets a mysterious marker in the mail. There is no letter attached – only the plain orange marker. Max decides to test it right away, sits down and starts drawing. He draws a monster but as soon as he finishes the lines on the paper start moving and to Max’s great surprise the monster runs off the paper and into another drawing. Stunned Max now sees how the Monster messes around with his drawings. Max realizes that he has to stop the monster. So he draws himself on the same drawing that the monster is in and immediately finds himself inside the drawing. The game begins.
• 15 inventive and puzzling levels
• Unique drawing control in a truly dynamic physics environment
• 3 beautiful worlds inspired by childrens drawings
• Death traps, monsters, and challenging puzzles
• Unlockable challenges, secrets and rewards
• Original and awesome soundtrack by Analogik
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Max and the Magic Marker