My Hero: Astronaut Screenshots
Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Developer: Game Life
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: Adventure / Simulation
Release Date: August 2009
Price / Rating: $19.99 / RP
Introducing an all new Nintendo DSTM franchise for aspiring heroes! My Hero: Firefighter, My Hero: Doctor and My Hero: Astronaut let players experience what it’s like to be the role models they look up to. My Hero: Astronaut lets you launch your way into an exciting space age adventure. Play as a new astronaut recruit of the United States of West and complete a series of space missions including landing a space station, repairing satellites, spying on the enemy and destroying meteorites on a collision course with Earth! In a race to Mars with sworn enemies, the Federation of the East, it will be up to you to get there first and lead your team to victory.
• 8 awe-inspiring chapters with more than 40 missions that will have you flying through space and embarking on a long-term expedition on Mars
• Breathtaking and realistic space graphics for a more immersive experience
• Easy to play and intuitive interface using the Nintendo DSTM stylus throughout
• Take control of an assortment of vehicles like the Space Rover, Space Shuttle, and the Lunar Lander and safely pilot them through rocky cliffs, wind, satellites, and meteors!
• Watch your oxygen levels as you freely move around in space or when you explore the surface of mysterious planets on foot to collect samples and complete other tasks
• Unlock medals and bonuses that are viewable in the Space Museum after successful completion of missions
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about My Hero: Astronaut
More On GameRevolution