Medal of Honor: Airborne Screenshots
Medal of Honor Airborne™ is the latest video game from EA’s acclaimed Medal of Honor™ franchise, credited with pioneering the WWII first-person shooter genre after its debut in 1999.
Medal of Honor Airborne is set to redefine the series and change the way shooters are played by introducing you to an entirely new way of experiencing a WWII FPS. Fight through the largest Airborne operations in history and bring victory wherever you land. For the first time ever, jump from a C-47 aircraft and land anywhere in an open battlefield. Combat on the ground offers unprecedented tactical choice as you engage the Axis armies with an open variety of combat routes and flanking opportunities. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.
The Medal of Honor Airborne development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible.
The first step is everything – Unprecedented player choice.
- Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a massive, free-roaming, non-linear FPS environment.
- Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
- A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
- Engaging the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.
- For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customizable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Medal of Honor: Airborne
More On GameRevolution