Mercury Meltdown Revolution Screenshots
Mercury Meltdown Revolution is a brain-teasing puzzle game that challenges players to immerse themselves in a colourful world of sci-fi machines, crazy characters, and bubbling test tubes. Using the Wii Remote, Players guide a liquid mercury 'blob', around traps, door switches, spikes, moving floors and other hazardous elements in order to complete the level.
- Full interaction using the Wii Remote tilt sensor
- Support for the Wii Classic and Nintendo GameCube controllers
- Advance rendering techniques for improved graphical quality
- 480p support
- Over 150+ challenging levels
- Hidden Labs to unlock.
- State of the art blob physics.
- Bonus features to unlock
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Mercury Meltdown Revolution