Metal Arms Screenshots
Vivendi Universal Games
Xbox Video Game System from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube
Located on the outer rim of a distant galaxy is a planet with deep secrets
and a mysterious origin. This is Iron Star, a world inhabited by a society
of robots. During a disaster in the science lab, a sinister robot with
a mind of its own was created-the evil General Corrosive.
After eliminating his makers, this powerful machine began to fulfill
his dream of creating the ultimate army. Using his superior intellect,
he took over a robot manufacturing plant and began producing a militia
of robot minions dedicated to serving him. He called this new race the
Mils. The pillage of Iron Star began shortly afterward as they overtook
all of the robot manufacturing facilities to build more Mil soldiers.
At this point the Droids, the working class robots of Iron Star, became
slaves of Gen. Corrosive.
You are Glitch, the gun-slinging, half-ton menacing bot of Droid City
who blasts his way to victory. Found as scrap metal, but transformed
into destructive machinery, Glitch is determined to free his people
from the evil clutches of General Corrosive and his maniacal army of
Mil bots. Unleash a world of pain as you annihilate the General's sinister
plan to dominate the world, and salvage the robot race.
Pricing and Availability
- Battle above, below, and on planet Iron Star through six unique environments and over 50 missions including sniping, sneaking, puzzle solving, and non-stop shoot' em up action.
- Exploit 18 deadly weapons to dismantle the militia-literally piece by piece
- Possess and play as one of 12 other friendly and enemy robots, including bosses.
- Get behind the wheel of 4 unique combat vehicles.
- Enhance your capabilities with multiple different power-ups.
- Pummel your pals with powerful ammo and devastating power-ups in three unique multiplayer modes including Death Match.
Metal Arms is scheduled for release in November 2003. Suggested Retail Price is $49.99.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Metal Arms
More On GameRevolution